- Posted by Darrell
- On March 17, 2016
- 0 Comments
- Beliefs, Mindset development, Self Doubt, Success
Read time 5 minutes, stop suffering from self-doubt.
Are You Suffering from Self-Doubt and Can Never Seem To Take The Need Action For Success?
Are you suffering from self-doubt and want to change it?
This post will cover what it is and some simple tips you can apply right now to start seeing benefits.
Let me ask you another question real fast.
Are You Searching for a proven way to help you stop suffering from self-doubt? If so, click here and read this proven blog post which covers methods to help. If you get nothing out of this post, you must remember this:
Self-Doubt is a learned process and belief that we accept to be true about us. No matter what that belief is, it is always an assumption surrounding event (s) that caused us to experience a form of discomfort or pain. Changing the connection using these methods will allow you to experience and enjoy life in a new manner.
Those who are suffering from self-doubt hardly ever take enough action long enough to actually see their desired results.
So what is self-doubt really and why does it control your life much?
According to Google:
noun: self-doubt lack of confidence in oneself and one's abilities.
Here is what I believe a better way of defining Self-doubt:
One's Inability to overcome learned limiting beliefs that are destroying their lives by not taking actions needed to change their lives. The more someone feeds their doubts, the stronger they become. Doubts are just our thoughts allowed to run wild, causing us not to believe in our own potential.
Those suffering with self-doubt most of the time feel hopeless and confused with not knowing exactly how to overcome it.
Most of the time upon closer looking at those suffering from self-doubts, I can trace it back to their parents or the person’s childhood. Most of the time it is surrounding one or more areas of life that there are lacking or that is underdeveloped.
In our personal life, we only have 6 areas or Tiers as I like to call them; because each tier builds upon each other.
We went through the idea of how a broken tier would affect their life and happiness. This would increasingly cause their self-limiting beliefs by limiting your potential, production, and output as an outcome. Feeling inadequate, unworthy, unacceptability to change, or unappreciated for their effects and actions.
Here are 5 strategies to help those suffering from self-doubt and move with more clarity, determination, and burning desire needed for success in life.
1. Pay attention to your own self-sabotage self-deception & self-imposed limitations.
Keep a notebook with you so when you experience moments of doubt, uncertainties, confusion, or limitations you can track of:
- What you were doing at the time it accords?
- How did you make you feel?
- How do you want to accurately feel?
- What do you feel you cannot feel like that?
2. Actually, know what you want in your life.
- This is important, because if you do not know what you want in your life. You will always be falling victim to other people’s plans for you. Even your mind’s plan to keep you believing it’s acceptable not to chase your dreams. The higher your level of belief in yourself, the higher your actions and success.
3. Rethink your thinking and feelings errors.
- Things like “Everything must be done perfectly or no one will like me” or How others see me matter more than how I see myself”. These are just some example of the pathway you are using to think and face issues is causing your doubt to grow. Try thinking about yourself as if you already have what your desire, and act in which manner version of yourself will act.
4. Start developing new core beliefs.
- There is no question that your beliefs are the cause of your self-doubt. However, how do you change it? Well is just one way to change those core beliefs. Changing your behavior is dealing with one’s current identity. So take it a little at a time. Don’t obsess over the details or the outcome. Focus on your feelings and the process; remember you are building blocks right now for the wall you will be. Prep work will always increase the effectiveness of the desired actions attainment. It may feel uncomfortable, but doing can be a good way to prove to you that it is possible. (Small wins effectively builds momentum)
5. Find a Coach, Mentor, or even a counselor.
- Speaking to a professional can help change the way you think, feel, and behave. This is this stigma that if someone seeks the help they are weak. When in reality it is different. They become wise enough to know that they cannot do things all on their own. They developed themselves enough to the point they needed more advance help. No matter which level you are at, it will be a good idea to talk to someone.
I really help you read this, bookmark this page, and connect with me on my Facebook page to learn more about Mindset, Life growth hacking, and developing of life skills to become successful. If you need any help on overcome suffering from self-doubt. Please reach out on my page or add yourself to my weekly newsletter.